Friday, June 23, 2006

Expectations

I have been struggling in my walk lately, and I found the preceding quote very encouraging. When I am failing it is easy to imagine God being dissatisfied with my attempts. Even in the midst of my sin, he still loves me as much as ever. He deserves my praise, but is not hurt when I am consumed with my own problems instead, he only calls me to come back. He demands my all, but that doesn't mean he leaves me when I fail to give it.

There is never a barrier between God and me, he has already removed the only one. Amen, and Praise the Lord!

We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.
May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD,
even as we put our hope in you.
- Psalm 33:20-22

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is mind blowing. knowing that He forgave us completely, once and for all. that is truly unconditional love as spoken in 1 Cor 13. shear undeserved GRACE. praise Him. to Him be the glory.

Monday, July 10, 2006 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home