Friday, April 20, 2007

Quotes of the Day

My friend's explanation when he couldn't remember where he knew someone from:
"I have a photographic memory, but I keep forgetting the captions."

Comment on seeing a man driving with his knuckles in Dallas traffic while smoking with one hand and reading a paperback book he was holding open with the other:
"Looks like Windows isn't the only thing that multitasks."
The response:
"Windows also isn't the only thing that crashes while multitasking."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mickyann said...

haha, that's hilarous. Thanks for once again brightening my day with your blog. ;-)

Monday, April 23, 2007 5:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually collect quotes. Several years ago you said one that I have definately enjoyed: "One day I am going to invent a drink and call it 'pessimism.' Then, I will fill a glass half full."

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another take on the memory issue... There are times when one can say "I have a great memory, it's just short." I plan to use this excuse as I get older.

Monday, May 07, 2007 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home