Friday, January 5, 2007

The Joy of Cat-ship

My first thought (I use the word generously) upon waking this morning at 12:30am: "Why am I standing in the hallway?"

My second thought, only slightly less blurry: "What is that sound?"

I realized I would much rather still be in bed when I looked down to see my one of my two cats throwing up on the carpet. I used to think I was a deep sleeper, but apparently the relatively quiet sound of a cat vomiting is enough to pull my subconscious out of bed.

I'm pretty sure that ranks among my least favorite awakenings ever, but in spite of the occasional pile of vomit (hairball related), they have been pretty nice to have around. I guess I'll let it go this time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I feel your pain, man.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home