Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I am such a geek...

I don't think I'm ever going to tire of being compared to the M 57 nebula.

- Megan Reeves

Numb3rs is a great little TV show. That opinion of mine is surprising because it's a crime procedural, which generally bore me to no end. This one, however, is a crime procedural in which they use math to help solve the crimes (thus the conclusion that I am a geek). It also has the advantage of generally wholesome content (with the exception of the crimes of course) and likeable characters who produce moments like the one above which, in context, are actually rather charming...

(I'm not alone in this, however: for two seasons it has been the most watched program on Friday nights.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serious?! I love Numb3rs! You sure you don't like mustard?

Thursday, September 28, 2006 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger treeinforest said...

Ok, so you're a geek too, but that still doesn't excuse your mustard habit.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home